About the Job
Core Responsibilities: Facilitate and support the preparation, roll-up, analysis, and review of annual departmental operating budgets and monthly forecasts; Monitor, analyze, reconcile, and prepare detailed and summary cost reports and presentations, including compiling variance explanations and cost performance results by line of business and budget accountability area.
Decision Making: Makes decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues. In the absence of formal guidelines or precedents and exercises resourcefulness and ingenuity to interpret policy
Duties: Provides advice in highly complex audit matters and participates in large scale business projects typically on an area of expertise. Supervise and provide direction and training to other staff while conducting financial budgeting tasks
Qualifications for this role:
• Strategic thinker and quick learner with well-developed analytical skills, project manager skills and tool management
• Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision and manage competing priorities under tight deadlines,
• Highly motivated in accomplishing tasks,
• Well-developed communications and interpersonal skills who is capable of promoting relationships with internal and external stakeholders,
• Excellent mature judgement and capacity to work collaboratively with others in a team setting,
• Organized and has attention to details,
• Works well with ambiguity,
• General understanding of multiple business areas and ability to see the relationship to the broad Land and company landscape,
• Demonstrated team and individual leadership ability;
• Communicating effectively
• Working with ambiguity
• Demonstrating self-insight and awareness
• Prioritizing and organizing work
• Understanding customer needs
• Exhibiting good judgement and decision making
• Thinking strategically
• Leading change
• Influencing and impact
• Business Analysis – Level 3 or Higher
• Corporate Governance – Level 3 or higher
• Quality Management – Level 2
• Risk Management – Level 2 or Higher
• Strategy Development – Level 2 or Higher
• Project Development – Level 1 or 2
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please apply directly with your resume in Word format to: PETD245@KELLYSERVICES.COM
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.