About the Job
OPERATIONS MANAGER needed in the Calgary, AB area to manage and execute all the responsibilities of a multi-location business in the retail/service industry.
Individual must have the ability to manage multiple properties while driving revenue and controlling expenses.
Candidates must exhibit a commitment to professionalism, integrity, and the satisfaction of our clients and customers.
- Drive revenue through competitive research, rate setting, and marketing.
- Oversee and take ownership of your operations, including organizing and implementing operational procedures and policies.
- Manage client relationships and correspondence.
- Budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis. Profit and Loss statement analysis.
- Interviewing, hiring, training, and disciplining of your personnel.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite of Applications. (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Able to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to get the job done with little or no supervision.
We offer the selected candidate a competitive salary, full benefits and the ability to make this a career with room for advancement.
If you feel you qualify for this position, please forward your resume through this posting.