• Analyze customer needs
• Learn and document programs
• Participate in various projects for our clients and internal projects
• Apply the existing processes
• Deliver with the quality level as contracted
• Ensure that time is entered for customer invoicing
• Experience with print environment
• Ability to learn quickly and work with tight deadlines
• Ability to read and understand client needs and analyze them
• Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
Education & Experience
• Certificate in computer programming
• 3 years’ experience in a similar position
• Strong knowledge of the Platform: HP Exstream Dialogue, SOAP, HP Command Center, Oracle
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Please click here to Apply On-Line.
Cliquez svp ici pour postuler en ligne.