Customer Care & Retention Associate (incoming calls only)
Are you looking for a career with a growing global company, offering development opportunities?
Passionate about TV? Can't wait for the next season of your favorite show to come out? This may be the perfect opportunity for you. In this role, you'll be supporting customers of a major North American Satellite TV company by providing outstanding customer service.
· Paid fulltime training classes
· Earn up to $15.50 per hour (includes commission)
· With a strong emphasis on retention
What we offer:
· Consistent fulltime schedules allow for life-work balance
· Introductory, 5-6 weeks training program
· Comprehensive benefits program (medical, vision, dental)
· RRSP contribution plan
· Tuition reimbursement program
· Annual pay increase
· Fun, energetic and respectful work environment
Successful Candidate Skills and Competencies:
· Provide outstanding customer service
· Greet customers with a professional, polite and warm manner;
· Display a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and demonstrate commitment to delivering outstanding customer service;
· Promote products and services relevant to customer needs and wants;
· Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to establish a conversational rapport to quickly determine customers’ needs and interests;
· Be able to express empathy and utilize negotiation skills to resolve complex situations and co-operatively problem solve with the customer;
· Think conceptually when addressing customers’ issues;
· Able to identify opportunities to promote the value of products and services;
· Adapt easily to change, comfortable working in a continuous learning environment;
· Demonstrate efficient attention to detail;
· Accurately utilize resources and tools to meet the customers’ needs.
Please visit our website to apply:
Operational Hours: Sunday - Saturday 8AM – 12AM
Convergys welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.