About the Job
Maintains the highest levels of internal/external customer service by providing assistance to online customers through phone and email support, and by resolving all service and technical issues in order to grow our online businesses and to foster customer loyalty. Understands his/her role as brand ambassador and provides positive brand experiences to all customers.
- Effectively responds to, and resolves all customer inquiries that come in from all divisional websites through e-mail and voice mail, within a timely manner.
- Documents all customer service related interactions based on established protocols and manages a detailed issue log.
- Effectively articulates technical information to a variety of customers.
- Communicates with Store Teams relating to resolving post-sale issues for customer.
- Communicates with the Distribution Centre and Comark Services to resolve processing, delivery or payment issues for customer.
- Maintains and updates the CRM database with requests from customers that come through online customer service avenues.
- Provide consistent quality service support assistance by adhering to brand/divisional guidelines, procedures, standards, and goals.
- Experience in a related field preferred.
- Knowledge of three Comark divisions and store experience an asset.
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and e-mail.
- Proven data entry and typing skills.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.