CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (ONE-YEAR CONTRACT)
Are you looking to grow your career with a dynamic sales team? Do you have a passion for problem-solving and creative thinking? Liteline needs people like you! We are expanding our Customer Service team and are looking for an enthusiastic, high-energy person to help us keep pace with a rapidly growing market. We are currently looking to fill a temporary one-year contract (maternity leave) position.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative will be responsible for:
● Helping customers select the best lighting solutions for their design
● Providing logistical and technical support to the sales team
● Responding to shipping, pricing and other customer questions
● Performing order entry and reverse entry processes
● Collaborating with our customer service, sales and marketing teams to meet project deliverables
This is the perfect job for you, if you:
● Love problem solving - in-person, on the phone and online
● Are passionate and want to learn about lighting technology and applications
● Have a technical aptitude for computer programs including inventory management and MS Office
● Have experience in customer service and/or a call center environment
● Can multi-task with the best of them and are focused on exceeding customer expectations
● Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Our ideal candidate is someone who believes that quality of service is everything! We pride ourselves on delivering the best customer experience possible at every touch-point here at Liteline. As a member of our customer service team, you will share our passion for helping our customers grow their business!
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.comHelp. Subject line must begin with “Customer Service Representative” or your application will not be read. We thank all candidates for applying, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Liteline has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for persons with disabilitiesin accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Liteline will provide accommodations throughout all stages of the hiring process, upon requests from candidates.