About the Job
Dynamic construction company is looking for an experienced sales professional. We are experiencing explosive growth and expanding the size and scope of the projects we are bidding. Knowledge of costs and limitations, estimating, construction methodology and the RFP tender process is required. Experience in roofing, cladding, renovation, remediation, tenant improvement, commercial buildout, new construction and design build collaborations an asset.
Must have a professional manner when communicating with stakeholders and prospects. Success depends on a high level of activity and requires excellent communication, engagement and collaboration with the team. Responsibilities include prospecting, developing relationships with architects, owners, property managers, engineering firms, private equity ownership groups.
This is a performance driven position. Generous commission structure with no cap. Earn $150k minimum performance expectation.
Additional requirements include estimating and ensuring tender closing deadlines are met, while insuring that the budget and expected profits for each project are achieved. Familiarity with legal terminology on tender contracts is essential.
Please include information about previous experience selling construction services. Please include a list of what makes you the right candidate. Examples of jobs, structures, addresses of projects you have sold an asset.
- Prospecting and developing new relationships
- Review and assist in contract negotiations
- Strict adherence to tender closing dates
- Work with manager to author bids and close opportunities
- Manage submittals and other necessary project documents
- Experience forecasting budgets, schedules and preconstruction planning
- Meet with Owners and Design Professionals on a regular basis to discuss status of projects, determine client satisfaction and take immediate action to respond to problems and concerns
- Manage the project closeout process
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.