About the Job
- Coordinate the Empower Program – Employee Giving and Volunteering Program
- Provide back up to Internal Communications Advisor – Intranet, Leader Update, Network e-news
- Assist with the development and implementation of event plans as required
- Manage promotional item inventory both in office and through online order tool. Scope and place orders for event swag. Submit invoices.
- Understand and uphold internal policies and processes such as Communications Policy and Corporate Community Investment Program.
- Work closely with the Corporate Programs Specialist to makes routine decisions and recommendations using established guidelines, procedures or policies, within authorized limits.
- Provide administrative support for the Empower program, including customer support, event planning and tool administration
- Track activation budgets associated with the Empower Program
- Monitor and manage the Empower Program e-mail and voicemail box
- Develop, maintain and model positive working relationships with the program's internal and external stakeholders to help ensure event success and raise Empower awareness
- Prepare and distribute Empower Program reports as required
- Assist in the development of employee communication materials including intranet articles, brochures, display materials, newsletters, etc.
- Conduct research and make recommendations that support and enhance reputation, growth strategy and commitment to communities
- Liaise with other departments within Public Affairs and Communications to leverage Empower Program through social media, media relations and marketing programs
Qualifications for this role:
- High school or GED equivalent required
- Post-secondary diploma and 2 years in related field
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- MS Office proficient
- Benevity (Spark tool)
- Experience running an employee giving program, working with non-profits
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please apply directly with your resume in Word format to: PETD245@KELLYSERVICES.COM
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.