About the Job
Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full Time
$40.00 Hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Available Positions: 2
1100 - 1200 West 73rd Avenue, Vancouver, BC V6P 6G5
Post-Secondary education is required.
Several years of experience in senior care services is an asset.
Written and Spoken English is required
· Establish objectives for the organization or institution and formulate or approve policies and programs
· Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall personnel planning
· Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
· Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions.
· Plan and manage the operations of the establishment providing senior care services such as Alzheimer care, 24 hour live-in care, overnight care, companionship, personal care
· Promote and focus on maintaining client independence, dignity and well-being regardless of their living arrangement
· Interview, screen and background-check, train, orient, and supervise staff
· Respond to inquiries or complaints and resolve problems
Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Job task planning and organizing
Employer: West Coast In-Home Care Inc.
Address: 1100 - 1200 West 73rd Avenue, Vancouver, BC V6P 6G5
How to Apply:
NO WALK IN’S OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org