If you've been looking to join a team that values your energy and talents, offers multiple career paths, and provides you with continuous development opportunities, you’ve found it! Since 1971, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the drive for success. We want you to join our winning team and experience The Brick Way!
As a Delivery Driver, you demonstrate enthusiasm while delivering positive, professional and courteous customer service to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction! Join our Fleet team and be a part of one of the Top Fleet Employers of 2016 as named by Trucking HR Canada!
- Inspect and load product
- Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle
- Lift and carry products into customers’ homes with and assemble as required
- Perform in-home customer service
- Record information such as mileage, and any problems encountered
- Minimum 1 year driving and/or delivery experience
- Valid driver’s license (class 5 only is needed) ~ Graduated is NOT sufficient
- Current Driver’s Abstract (no more than 2 moving violations in the past 12 months)
- High school diploma or equivalent would be an asset but not mandatory
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings and weekends, as required
- Ability to lift and carry heavy merchandise exceeding 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Must pass a criminal background check sponsored by The Brick
Why work for the Brick?
- Flexible “employer-paid” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
- Employee discounts & Personal "Paid" days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
Number one in quality home furnishings across Canada.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.