About the Job
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Club, Foodservice, Construction, Leisure Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Metal Service Centers, Moving & Storage, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, Salon & Spa and Consumer Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas boasts 58 distinct brands, all of which are respected and longstanding leaders within their own domain.
Jonas’ vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ‘Software for Life’ and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 50,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 1,600 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.
The Jonas workplace is dynamic and empowering and comprised of motivated self-starters who enjoy the thrill of working in a fast-paced environment. Immediately, we are seeking an ambitious individual to join our Sales Team of professionals.
Reporting to the Manager of the Account Management Team, the core responsibilities of the position are to:
- Conduct account management calls to generate leads for the account management team, back to base sales team
- Reduce attrition through regular account management calls, check insl
- Periodic trips to trade shows, customer conferences and seminars
- Periodic client onsite visits
- Conduct product demonstrations for clients
- Telemarketing or other marketing support experience is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of sales practices and principals
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in selling software solutions and/or the construction industry is an asset, but not required
- Experience in accounting would also be considered an asset
If you require accommodation for a disability at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, contact Recruitment at email@example.com or 905 470 4600.