About the Job
Phoenix Technology Services LP is a progressive and innovative Calgary based Directional Drilling Company. Driven by our client’s needs, we are committed to providing more efficient and cost-effective drilling operations.
We have an opening for an Inspection Trainee based out of our SE Technical Centre location. Reporting to Inspection Superintendent, the Inspection Trainee is responsible for assisting Inspectors and completing tasks as directed.
Responsibilities also include:
· Prepare and organize paperwork and reports for inspection of Mud Motors, Monel Collars and Subs.
· Prepare Mud Motors for MPI Inspection.
· Prepare Collars and Subs for LPI Inspection.
· Handle and respond to after hour and weekend requests and inquiries.
· Anti-Gall condition new and re-cut connections.
· Load and unload new and used tools.
· Maintain cleanliness of inspection areas and equipment.
· Participate in Phoenix provided Inspection Training Program as required.
The successful candidate will have inspection experience as well as forklift training.