About the Job
Phoenix Technology Services LP is a progressive and innovative Calgary based Directional Drilling Company. Driven by our client’s needs, we are committed to providing more efficient and cost-effective drilling operations.
We have an opening for an Inspector based out of our SE Technical Centre. The Inspector is responsible for inspecting all Mud Motors, Monel Collars and Subs.
Responsibilities also include:
· Prepare and organize paperwork and reports for Inspection of Mud Motors, Monel Collars and Subs.
· Inspect Mud Motors (MPI Inspection).
· Inspect Monel Collars and Subs (LPI Inspection).
· Handle and respond to after hour and weekend requests and inquiries.
· Anti-Gall condition all new non-ferrous connections.
· Load and unload new and used tools.
· Maintain inspection areas and equipment.
· Participate in Phoenix provided Inspection Training Program as required.
The successful candidate will have taken MPI and LPI courses and have forklift training experience. Experience in API connections and BHA are assets.