About the Job
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER- RETAIL
Are you looking to grow your career with a dynamic sales team? Liteline, Canada’s leading LED lighting manufacturer, is looking for someone like you! We are expanding our Sales team and are looking for an enthusiastic, high-energy individual to focus on the growing Canadian Retail segment.
The incumbent will be responsible for developing and executing corporate sales strategies for assigned accounts. The incumbent will also be accountable and responsible for managing all aspects of the business relationship including negotiating category agreements, pricing / data integrity, and communication with the sales team on all branded product for a national customer.
Reporting to our VP Sales and Marketing, the Key Account Manager- Retail will be responsible for:
· Building, leveraging and maintaining key corporate account relationships to drive growth
· Leading the customer in the development and execution of national sales strategies for our product groups that maximize volume, profitability and share results across Canada through monitoring financial results and consumer consumption data/market analysis, and making strategic recommendations (e.g. marketing methods, managing product mixes) to achieve agreed targets
· Conducting regular analysis on pricing effectiveness and recurring trends; create actionable strategies that will grow the Liteline brand and track measurements for success
· Collaborating with assigned account on weekly Collaborative Planning Forecasting and Replenishment reviews to ensure flow of inventory at accounts
· Developing and implementing sales programs and promotional initiatives for expanding the Company’s customer base and aligning Liteline with customer’s business/market strategies
· Planning with internal stakeholders to maximize flow of business on daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis
· Reviewing sales performance and taking action to drive metrics
· Working collaboratively with marketing to achieve brand positioning through multiple sources
· Partnering with internal stakeholders for line reviews, development and forecasting of new product throughout the year
· Analyzing and reporting on sales results, market, competition and trends.
This is the perfect job for you, if you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 – 10 years of experience in the Canadian Retail Home Improvement Industry (preferred) with such accounts as Home Depot, Home Hardware, Lowes, Canadian Tire etc.
- Lighting knowledge, e.g. IES certification would be an asset
- Knowledge of distribution channels
- An in-depth understanding of the Retail landscape, Retail POS and KPI’s
- Well-developed consultative selling, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- A highly-developed relationship building skills, ability to build credibility and influence
- Well-developed listening, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Project Management skills
- An aptitude for utilizing emerging technologies and working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- The ability to travel, as travel is required
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for applying, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Liteline has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for persons with disabilitiesin accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Liteline will provide accommodations throughout all stages of the hiring process, upon requests from candidates.