Lead SharePoint Developer
Sierra Systems is looking for a highly self -motivated Lead SharePoint Developer to work closely with our clients. Based out of either Edmonton, Winnipeg or Toronto, this person will work with all Sierra clients related to SharePoint.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Design and develop complex SharePoint solutions in SharePoint 2013/2016 and SharePoint Online.
- Plan and organize work and manage internal procedures and resources to ensure maximal productivity and economies in support of SharePoint.
- Lead the efforts of other developers in the team (team size 2-4 developers across Canada) and manage client expectations deliverables, working with internal and client stakeholders
- Develop Microsoft SharePoint integration capability to other applications
- Document configurations and customizations on SharePoint
- Make configuration changes to address new requirements
Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical platform issues.
- Develop custom solutions based on business and technical requirements.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- Extensive IT experience (greater than 10 years) that lends to a mature understanding of development techniques, processes and methodologies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SharePoint object models.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience designing and developing web applications using CSS.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience developing and integrating SharePoint applications via web services.
- Experience in resource scheduling and task management projects.
- Experience with technical writing of application documentation
- Power BI, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS experience would be an asset
Who we are
Headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia and founded in 1966, Sierra Systems is a top tier IT services and management consulting firm offering a full range of advisory services, systems integration, and managed application services.
With approximately 800 professionals across Canada, Sierra Systems has developed deep expertise in its targeted industries and has earned a reputation for delivering superior solutions that strengthen organizations’ operational performance.
Our unwavering commitment to our clients’ needs has allowed us to build long-term, trusting, and loyal relationships. It has given us the ability to set ambitious objectives for client projects and meet them time and time again with unparalleled speed and precision.
We offer a full range of management consulting, systems integration and managed services tailored to the unique needs of each industry in which we have deep expertise – including: Canadian government, justice, health, energy, and the commercial sector. We focus on delivering a boutique experience backed by the resources, deep knowledge, and expertise our 50-year heritage provides to tackle large scale projects.
What to expect
Sierra Systems is committed to a working environment that fosters professional and personal progression, communication, and collaboration. We offer opportunities for personal growth and professional development at every career level.
We are regularly recognized as a Top Employer , in part due to the compensation and benefits packages we offer which are just one of the many great reasons to join Sierra Systems.