About the Job
We are looking to hire 10 Associates for anMRO Analystrole(Maintenance, Repairs and Operation spare parts)for our client Infosys. This position is for approximately a 6months’ contract with a strong possibility of extension in Montreal, QC.
- Job Title: Bilingual MRO Analyst (Maintenance, Repairs and Operation spare parts)
- Employer: Volt Workforce Solutions Canada
- Client: Infosys
- Work Location: 400-1190 Ave. des Canadiens-de-Montréal, Montréal, Québec, H3B2S2/H3B0E3, Canada
- Pay rate: $20-25/hr depending on experience (CAD) + benefits
- Number of Positions open: 10 **if you happen to know anyone interested in this area with the right experience, please kindly ask them to apply too**
- Length of Assignment: 6 months’ contract starting from July 3rd – December 2017. There are chances and huge commitment to extend this into next year, as budgets will be released then.
- Shift: 8:30am-5pm EST (M-F)
- Hours per week (paid): 37.5hrs; 7.5 hrs per day (as the 1/2 hour is deducted for lunch)
The Role: We are looking to hire at least 10 MRO Analysts (Maintenance, Repairs and Operation spare parts), who will be part of the Atlantic Category Management Team focusing on MRO categories. These strategic roles are based in Montreal with occasional travels across Canada to meet client Business stakeholders and suppliers. All the travel expenses will be borne by the Client directly. Focus is on the Alcan Product Groups.
What the role entails:
Reporting to the Manager, Category Management, Roles are responsible to:
- Focusing on our key transactional metrics (Purchase Order automation, Price Changes, Overdue Order), identify top offenders, develop action plan and address vendor related issues
- Analyze non-catalogued Purchase Order, identify recurrent items, create them in SAP internal Catalogue
- Support implementation of external catalogue (Punch-out)
- Interface with Buy Team and Category Specialist to support progress on transactional improvements
All this with the support of off-shore personnel and in accordance with client’s process, documentation and governance requirements
What you will need for this role: To be successfully considered for this role, you will ideally, be or have:
- We are looking for Junior Associates.
- Bilingual in French and English
- Excel and SAP expert
- Business Acumen
- Bachelors’ qualification
- 3-5 years’ experience in the MRO industry and Procurement industry
- Relentless continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to review data, look at spreadsheets, formulate data, consolidate data
- Ability to work with Suppliers and to negotiate
- Procurement and Buying experience is a Plus