Executes business priorities within the Service Centre including but not limited to preventative maintenance and repairs within the scope of training, policy and regulation
· Ensures strict compliance by self, team members and contractors with all LOTO and Hot Work procedures.
· Execute preventative maintenance and preventative maintenance inspections as per the prescribed schedule and as appropriate to level and training.
· Executes repairs or coordinates external trades executing repairs.
· Maintain and update all required records through CMMS.
· Controls consumables and parts inventory through Kanban adherence and communication with Supervisor.
· Receives parts and consumables from vendors.
· Community college level diploma in a mechanical or electrical field or combination of both.
· Literacy / numeracy at High School level.
· CMMS proficiency.
· Fitness level appropriate to manual labour.
· Self-motivated, able to execute standard tasks with minimal supervision.
· PLC fundamentals
· Hydraulic troubleshooting/repair
· Pneumatic troubleshooting/repair
o Basic electrical troubleshooting
o Basic machine shop skills
o Hand filing
o Drill press
· Welding and fabrication
· Industrial Maintenance role.
· Trades apprenticeship.
· Practical experience in a production / industrial environment
· Small tools and equipment.
· 3-5 year experience
Skills and Knowledge
· High School Education (required)
· College Industrial Maintenance Education.
· AutoCad (desirable)
· WHMIS Training (required)
· Forklift Certification (desirable)
· First Aid (desirable)
Languages Required: English; Desirable French