About the Job
Currently we are seeking individuals for the following position, please take note that this position is time sensitive and we advise you to apply immediately and express your skills and abilities that pertains to the job description.
If you are an experienced Marketing Coordinator looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help!
Marketing Coordinator in Calgary, AB
* 12 months contract position with a possibility of extension
*If interested please apply with Word copy of resume.
- Position will be a cross function between administration as well as overseeing specific projects related to Marketing, Distribution, Sales and Service for approximately 200 dealerships in Western Canada.
- Cross functional responsibilities involve print media verification, dealer delivery issues, as well as administrative activities for several departments and managers.
- Though primarily serving in a Marketing Coordinator role and working directly with the Marketing Manager, the candidate needs to be able to work with multiple Department Heads to oversee various projects
- Candidates will be expected to handle day to day Dealer inquiries relating to the projects and be able to follow up as necessary.
- Provide administration support for Regional Manager and all Department Heads as required
- Data Entry, coordination, tracking and follow up of/for documentation are critical functions in this position
- Retention and filing of documentation is critical in this position
- High organizational skills are essential
- Preparation of various monthly reports. Candidate should be able to use Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Jointly responsible (in conjunction with other administrative staff) for incoming/outgoing mail, courier items
- Cross train with all other administrative support roles
- Assist with Office Management functions
- Candidates are expected to be self-starters and take initiative
- Must be able to work individually as needed
- Previous experience in dealership administration is beneficial for this role, however not a requirement
- Preferred Skills/Experience: Three-five years work experience
- Required Education/Training: Two year college or equivalent training
When you join The Bartech Group, an Impellam company you launch a career. Bartech one of North America's largest and fastest-growing staffing firms, continues to elevate the staffing industry to a higher level of thinking. We specialize in Contract and Direct Placement of Engineering, IT, Technical, Professional and Finance & Accounting specialists.
Bartech values diversity and inclusion in its workforce and we invite all applicants to apply. We review all applications and will contact candidates whose skills are best suited for this role. If you are not immediately contacted please note that we will retain your resume for future opportunities.