About the Job
An excellent opportunity for licensed insurance agents now exists due to the growth in our company. We need dedicated and outgoing licensed agents to learn and grow in our business. Qualified candidates will work with our executives for professional business success!
AIL Canada is the only 100% unionized insurance company (Proud Member of UFCW) and currently services the requests of over 48,000 Labor Unions, Credit Unions and Associations. They also work intricately with the International Union of Police Associations on the Child Safe Program - a unique effort designed to expedite the Amber Alert process and help law enforcement better serve our community.
Upon hire, licensed qualified applicants receive:
- Extensive classroom and field training
- Constant support from management and peers
- An unparalleled compensation program including weekly advance and bonus, renewals and a lifetime-vesting program.
- Company provided resources- AIL reps never have to be subjected to practices that are typical of the industry like cold-calling, solicitation or high-pressure sales.
- Union benefits such as health care reimbursement, stock purchase program, and a union-negotiated retirement plan
In their first year, the average representative makes between $50K - 70K, depending on their work ethic; some even more.
Our mission at AIL Canada is to protect every child and serve all working families. If you are a genuine, hard-working person who isn't looking for your typical 9-5 desk job, and would love to help take care of families, then we may have a spot for you at AIL Canada
Openings are available for both F/T and P/T positions. For those seeking to own and run their own business, representatives can pursue management and the opportunity to operate their own agency immediately.
Contact us with your resume.