About the Job
Long View is seeking a tech savvy, results - driven, automation obsessed and analytical Product Marketing Specialist for our Head Office based in Calgary to work directly with our product development and innovation teams to bring new products and solutions to market! This role will also be responsible for developing compelling go-to-market plans, determining pricing and conducting competitive and market analysis. The Product Marketing Specialist will provide our sales teams with the information it requires to advance product sales, be the champion for new product innovations and grow revenue in accordance with corporate goals.
What You Can Expect
- Great People and Culture – A practical approach to business with no bureaucracy or red tape. An environment of collaboration and support.
- Career Growth – Permanent staff positions, paid training, career life planning, and relocation and travel opportunities.
- Interesting Work – Be part of exciting projects while accessing all the latest technologies.
- Flexible Environment – A workplace that values the importance of flexibility for personal/professional growth, happiness and wellness.
What You’ll Bring
- 5 - 8 years of marketing experience preferably in product marketing
- Proven history of creating effective marketing programs
- Previous experience in a services industry such as IT, telecom, cable, or other business-to-business driven industry
- Knowledge and experience in how to define and communicate company brands and outline profitable, scalable and differentiated offerings
- Experience in competitive analysis and product pricing for the market
- Familiarity with various sales and marketing tools including Hubspot and Dynamics CRM
- Proven experience developing an integrated product marketing plan, combined with knowledge of current demand generation methods, technology and tools
- Proven experience in bringing a new product or solution to market
- Ability to set priorities and plan and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong creative, strategic-thinking, analytical, organizational and personal skills
- Ability to thrive in and create a positive team environment
- Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, as required
Life is too short for just any job. Get more out of life with a career at Long View!