About the Job
Sr Project Manager (Retail Systems)
On behalf of our client, a well-established Canadian organization, Procom Consultants Group is seeking an intermediate-senior Project Manager with a good background in the Retail industry (rolling out systems & processes) to join their team in Saskatoon (Permanent position + excellent relocation package).
Sr Project Manager - Job details
- Define & manage project scope, deliverable that support business objectives in collaboration with senior management & stakeholders.
- Manage project inter-dependencies, the integrated project plan, & completion of project deliverable to approved project budgets & schedules.
- Develop plans to manage activities & ensure required controls are in place to complete the project deliverable within financial targets. Develop & deliver all levels of project communications.
- Perform change & risk management, project closure, & document lessons learned.
Sr Project Manager - Mandatory Skills
- University degree in IT, Computer Sciences or any related field.
- Over 10 years of work experience in IT with at least 8 years of Project Management work experience (including all aspects of project life cycle & execution: End to end).
- Solid past experience managing Retail Systems (especially: systems roll out project(s)).
- Nice to have: Experience/exposure with POS systems.
- Good experience working with AGILE or other methodologies.
- Solid work experience using PM software tools such as MS Project, MS Visio…
- Solid Vendor management experience.
- Comfortable managing budget.
- Excellent people management skills & good at rallying the troupes.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills.
- PMP Certification (is nice to have).
- Organizational Change Management experience (OCM - definite asset for this role).
Sr Project Manager - Assignment Location
Sr Project Manager - Length
Permanent (Great relocation package available)