Location: Sault Ste. Marie, ON, CA
BROADSPECTRUM North America is part of FERROVIAL GROUP, one of the world´s leading private infrastructure operators; the holding company Ferrovial S.A. is listed in the Spanish stock exchange with presence in over 15 countries. Its main activities are infrastructures construction and management, airports management, toll roads, and provision of services of different nature, with over 10B in annual revenue, and 96,000 employees. Its Services division, where BROADSPECTRUM North America sits, is mainly devoted to Oil & Gas services, Infrastructure Maintenance and Facility Maintenance. Headquartered in Austin Texas, BROADSPECTRUM North America has locations across the United States and Canada.
Responsible for delivery and development of current contract, identification, development and maintenance of new regional client relationships and business opportunities.
Department: Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
- Meet or exceed contract requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with current & new clients and project stakeholders
- Proactively respond and facilitate solutions to client concerns and opportunities
- Lead and develop employees providing a healthy and productive work environment
- Deliver required commercial and financial outcomes for projects undertaken
- Measure and report on performance
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in engineering, construction management or related degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of facility/roadway/tunnel experience on major projects
- Previous management/supervisory experience preferred
- Financial and business acumen
- Exemplary communication skills both oral and written
- Strong computer skills and broad competency across the MS Office suite and related software
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record
- Ability to continuously improve operations
Should a review of your background indicate a potential match to our job, our team will reach out.
Job Segment: Project Manager, Engineer, Transportation, Manager, Facilities, Technology, Engineering, Management, Operations