About the Job
Dynamic construction company is looking for an experienced project manager with hands on experience working in the field managing teams. Experience with tools and construction methodology essential. Knowledge of costs and limitations, estimating, construction methodology and the right tools to perform each job required. Safety certification an asset.
Must have a professional manner when communicating with supervisors, employees, and new and established customers. Responsibilities include pre-construction schedule development and forecasting, project managing each job from start to finish, written and verbal communication between stakeholders, owners, design teams, sub trades and engineers and must be able to promptly resolve changes as required on each project in a professional manner.
The ability to keep to project budgets while seeking new opportunities to improve efficiency and maintain positive operating cash flows through out the project lifecycle. Must have experience estimating and ordering materials and ensuring production deadlines are met, while insuring that the budget and expected profits for each project are achieved . Familiarity with legal terminology on tender contracts is essential. Understanding methodology for designing work schedules various trades and on time project completion.
Please include information about previous work sites, including the budgets and timelines. Please include a list of what makes you the right candidate. Examples of construction methodology, budgeting and scheduling an asset.
- Analyze, estimate and manage commercial and residential construction projects
- Review and assist in contract negotiations
- On-site inspecting of projects to monitor progress and compliance with project standards
- Create, update and enforce project schedules
- Manage project costs and change orders
- Manage necessary project documents
- Experience forecasting budgets, schedules and pre-construction planning
- Meet with Owners and Design Professionals on a regular basis to discuss status of projects, determine client satisfaction and take immediate action to respond to problems and concerns
- Manage the project closeout process
- Assist with onsite construction and ability to complete work!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.