About the Job
For forty years, Vistek has provided leading edge photo, video and post production solutions to professional and avid amateur photographers and videographers. We are seeking fulltime, or part time, or summer seasonal rentals consultants for our Toronto, Mississauga and Calgary locations.
You will be part of a dynamic team of experienced like-minded professionals in a technically leading-edge retail environment. You will work with the latest equipment and provide advice to our clients, and offering the best customer service experience and establish relationships with industry professionals.
- Proven familiarity with video and/or photography equipment absolutely a must.
- Previous retail experience is a definite asset.
- Familiar with industry trends - studio work experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Effective relationship building skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong knowledge of current product lines.
- Post secondary education in photography or videography.
To apply, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job title in the subject line of your email.
Vistek proudly supports employment equity and diversity and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. All job applicants have the right to accommodation if required. You can learn more about Vistek at www.vistek.ca
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this opportunity, but only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Please, no agencies or phone calls.
Thank you for your interest in Vistek!