An organization downtown is searching for an office administrator for an exciting temp to perm opportunity!
Your new company
An organisation in the heart of downtown is searching for an office administrator to join their dynamic office!
Your new role
- Running Day to day reports (PFI update, jobs candidates packaged)
- Weekly reports (live, jobs, weekly jobs, recruit inbox)
- Monthly reports (consultant activity report)
- Absentee log for office - following up leave dates, sick day approvals
- Maintaining stationary/ all supplies for office
- Monthly wrap up (complete presentation, awards and vouchers, drinks for office, drinks reservations)
- Arranging any staff bookings - coordinate any travel requirements with office manager
- Calendar, interview room and board room booking and management, coordinate training sessions with team
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers ensuring distribution of resources are within approved budgets
- Accounts payable (monthly credit card reconciliation, petty cash, payment of invoices)
- Assist marketing to ensure office documents and presentations are on brand
- Primary contact for IT, communicate any issues in the office and assist in fixing issues.
- Assist recruiters with any tasks (these cab vary) (target list updates, branding docs etc)
- Manage and coordinate office events (Christmas party, office lunches, training lunches etc.)
- Complete induction for all new employees (coordinate with IT, set up computers, training sessions)
What you'll need to succeed
1-2 years of office administration. Proficient in MS Office Suite (particularly PowerPoint). Looking for a candidate who is outgoing, personal and has a great attitude.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.