As a Sales Associate, you have a passion for customer service and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This vital quality allows you to be a team oriented individual who enjoys working with others to accomplish both common and personal goals.
You will assist customers with their purchases through relationship selling. Your ability to quickly establish rapport with others will unquestionably complement your desire to thrive in this commission sales environment.
- 2 years of customer service or sales experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to multitask and stay organized
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office programs
- Flexibility to work all shifts as required, including evenings and weekends
Why work for the Brick?
- Flexible “employer-paid” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
- Employee discounts & Personal "Paid" days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
Number one in quality home furnishings across Canada.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.