|Job Type||Temp to Hire|
|Job Description|| |
Are you looking to work in a steady environment? A client in Burlington is looking to hire a Security Operator to work full-time.
Comply with policies and procedures detailed in Security Guard’s Manual, this will include:
· Following Post Orders.
· Following shipping and receiving requirements.
· Awareness of PCI security requirements and reviewing them periodically.
· Completing required CCTV Sweeps.
· Alarm response (Win-Pak Pro Alarms, Sonitrol).
· Providing telephone inquiry assistance when necessary.
· Reporting any issues or events that are out of the ordinary.
· Dealing with emergency situations.
· Visitor management
· Issuance of physical keys and badges
· Must be flexible with shifts (weekend coverage is included)
Other duties and responsibilities, as requested or required.
Afternoon shift available.
· High school diploma
· Basic computer skills : Internet, emails, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Ability to lift a weight of 50 lbs is an asset
· A security guard license and training is an asset
· Experience with physical security training is an asset
· Self-motivated with excellent relational and interpersonal skills in order to communicate clearly and efficiently at all levels within the organization and externally with contractors and customers