About the Job
Position: Service Support / Order Desk Coordinator
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Hours of Work: from 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Employment Status: Permanent Full time
We are looking for someone who thrives in a customer service position, enjoys working in a fast paced and team environment. The Service Support / Order Desk Coordinator will work collaboratively with various departments to bridge the gap and coordinate between the purchasing, shipping, sales, and engineering department. You will process orders, answer calls and provide exceptional customer service.
· Handling all incoming orders and providing the customers with information on a product or service
· Accurately enter order data into computerized system
· Advise customers about order / shipments status
· Research and resolve customer problems, acting as the customer liaison between departments if necessary
· Maintain files, gather and research data to generate reports
· Maintain accurate and organized customer information filing / database system
· Provide general administrative support and coordinate special projects as required
· Must have Post-secondary education
· 3+ years of Administrative / customer support experience
· Experience in manufacturing or distribution industry is an asset
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Advanced level of Ms. Excel and Ms. Access
CAN$40,000 – 50,000 per year + Competitive benefit package
Please forward your resume to and direct all inquiries to:
Attn: Fumie Wada
Pasona Canada Inc.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Only those being considered for this position will be contacted.