About the Job
Volt has partnered with an industry leading company to identify top notch Software Developers with strong experience in Java and Python skills to join the team as full-time employees. In this role you would have a great work environment, competitive compensation and benefits and be part of an excellent team. There are multiple roles open, so please read the following description and apply below if you meet the requirements.
- Design, build and deploy, in a team of top-notch software engineers, our Search Knowledge Platform – including its back-end and front-end components.
- Work with truly cutting edge ideas and technology: learn and apply the latest in systems research to solving very large scale problems.
- Directly participate in setting a vision and objectives for your team's work in alignment with business and market needs
- Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- 5 - 7 + years of solid work building web applications and distributed systems
- 4- 6+ years coding experience with a modern programming language such as Java, C++, Python
- Strong working knowledge of web and systems architecture
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, and software design.
- Proven ability to write rock solid production code that runs at scale.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, or related technical field
- Experience in mobile web and mobile app development
- Experience working in agile software development.
- Strong desire to improve our customer's search experience a must