Fortinet team has a great career opportunity for a Linux/C Developer within its FortiClient team, which is responsible for several of Fortinet's client software development.
The new developer will be primarily working on the FortiClient software. Based on the current project load and requirement changes, the new developer will help more on the backend side of work than the front end GUI.The basic requirement is having some C/C++ programming knowledge. Network and Windows programming experience is a plus, but not mandatory. Our ideal candidate will be smart/eager to learn. We are considering junior/new grads for this role but also open to a strong candidate at the intermediate level.
Must have SKills:
- Strong C and C++ programming skills
- Experience developing in Linux environment and solid understanding of TCP/IP
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Perl, Shell etc)
- Experience and/or knowledge of Networking technologies, Software Define Networking/routers/switches is a plus.
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Experience with kernel mode development
- Experience with operating system interfaces for threads, process control, and virtual memory
- Experience writing and debugging multithreaded programs
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field