Did you know that many college/university students have to work two times, three times and in some cases six times the number of hours in minimum-wage jobs to afford tuition costs compared to 40 years ago, according to Statistics Canada data?
Vector Marketing Canada provides real world experience and teaches important soft skills that employers are looking for. Build a resume that stands out from the crowd and gain valuable business experience. We have both part-time and full-time positions available for students.
Get valuable skills for life by joining our team today!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Excellent pay - $17.25 base/appointment
- Flexible schedules that allow you to work full-time or part-time
- Training to get you off to a great start as well as regular opportunities for on-going training and professional development
- Enhance and build your resume and overall professional style
- Fun and positive team work environment
- Promotion opportunities based on merit, not tenure.
- Scholarships available
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Demonstrating products and answering customer questions
- Scheduling appointments
- Writing up order forms and collecting payment
- Attending meetings and conferences
- Building quality customer relationships
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION APPLY BY CLICKING APPLY NOW
Requirements: We accept all ages 17 and above. Naturally, some conditions do apply.