About the Job
Position: Supervisor - Audio Visual Repair Team
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Employment Status: Permanent Full Time
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30am until 5:00pm
Our client is looking for an experienced Repair Technician who can lead a team of AV service technicians. Candidates must have excellent repair/ trouble shooting skills on consumer electronics products such as audio, video, amplifiers, TV, projector, speaker, VCR, DVD, Blu-Ray etc. This position supervises a team of repair technicians.
· Communicate effectively to the internal Management team, sales team and subcontractors.
· Supervise a team of technicians by monitoring their work flow and prioritizing customer work orders.
· Participate in internal/external meetings as required.
· Regularly communicate answers to complex questions and respond to detailed inquiries about technical issues and how to resolve issues.
· Post-secondary education, with a focus on electronics, technology or engineering
· Minimum 3 years of experience as a AV technician
· Basic networking knowledge
· Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
· Demonstrated planning and coordinating skills
· Proven time management skills to juggle conflicting priorities with competing deadlines
Base Salary $55,000 -65,000 per year + Full Benefit
Please forward your resume to and direct all inquiries to:
Attn: Fumie Wada
Pasona Canada Inc.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Only those being considered for this position will be contacted.