About the Job
Eguana Technologies (TSX: EGT.V) designs and manufactures high performance power electronics for residential and commercial energy storage systems. Eguana has more than 15 years’ experience delivering grid edge power electronics for fuel cell, photovoltaic and battery applications and delivers proven, durable, high quality solutions from its high capacity manufacturing facilities in Europe and North America.
The company’s mission is to bridge the gap between electricity supply and demand by making distributed energy storage more economic, flexible and reliable to enable the highest penetration of renewable energy sources into the grid. Its vision is to become the world leading supplier of intelligent power electronics for grid tied residential storage applications.
Eguana’s product philosophy is to serve the renewable energy markets with innovative, cost efficient and reliable products that are agnostic to different technologies and easily customized to meet the specific needs of the company’s partners.
The supply chain analyst is responsible for a range of activities including inventory management, procurement activities and vendor management.
The supply chain analyst will be expected to develop and maintain metrics for the supply side of the business as it relates to the Sales and Operations Planning Process.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Inventory management and control of inventory processes
- Material planning to meet the master production schedule
- Bill of Material management
- Purchase order generation
- Logistics control
- Material procurement and supplier management
- Key contributor to the Supply meetings
- Lifecycle management – replacement, obsolescence, product introduction and launch
- Interface with finance department
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- College or University level on Supply Chain, Business, or Engineering
- 2+ years of Supply Chain experience including inventory control and procurement
- Experience in using accounting software or ERP software
- Invoicing, Accounts Receivable and Payable experience will be considered an asset
- Experience in working with contract manufacturers will be considered an asset
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Candidate must possess advanced English communication skills, verbal and written (proficiency in other languages may be considered an asset)
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Terms of Employment: Full-time permanent position
Salary: $42,000 to $53,000 CAD