About the Job
Grimco, Inc., was founded in 1875 in St. Louis, Missouri. Today we have 45 locations across the United States, 5 across Canada, and a sales division that is focused solely on growth in the Caribbean and Latin American markets. Our #1 goal is growth in all wholesale markets for manufacturing/distribution of digital print products, signs, and sign-making supplies.
Due to our excellent customer service we have been voted Vendor of the Year by our customers in the FASTSIGNS, Signs by Tommorrow, and Signs Now nationwide franchise networks! We are also celebrating our inclusion in the Top 500 Entry Level Employers listing released annually by CollegeGrad.com.
What makes Grimco Special?
· We're excited for our 142nd year in business! We are a growing company that continues to evolve in our industry.
· We foster employee development that is focused on tailoring employees career paths based on their talents, strengths, and interests.
· We have fantastic teams throughout North America and are proud of our reputation of being the most informed and educated supplier in the industry.
· Our executives and managers are extremely accessible and work on the front lines of our business!
What Separates the Good from the Great at Grimco:
Those who are successful at Grimco demonstrate determination, competitive drive, and eagerness to learn all facets of our company. They must have a strong desire to provide exceptional customer service and sell. They must also possess the drive to make an immediate impact on a growing company.
What Does a Technical Services Coordinator do?
The Technical Services Coordinator is responsible for supporting activities within Grimco’s Equipment Services Department communicating with customers, scheduling service calls, ordering parts, and other administrative support for graphics equipment sales and service initiatives. This role works closely with our Field Service Technicians and Equipment Sales Representatives, and reports directly to the Director of Hardware and Software Canada.
· Meet deadlines, establish an appropriate priority level of assigned tasks, and get the job done in a timely manner.
· Communication with customers, internal team members, and vendors to coordinate equipment installs and service activities.
· Schedule and dispatch technicians for service appointments using Grimco CRM.
· Confirming appointments and scheduling changes with customers.
· Create and submit purchase orders for equipment and parts needed for installation and service activities.
· Management and organization of hardware and parts inventory.
· Prepare reports documenting new installation, training, service activities and other assigned projects.
· Making arrangements for Equipment Open House events and Annual Trade Shows.
· Knowledge of tech department processes and procedures, and hardware/software products carried by Grimco.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· 1-3 years administrative support role or related experience in a fast-paced environment.
· Completed Post-Secondary degree or equivalent diploma from an accredited college/university.
· Computer literate – MS Office Suite, internet navigation, and database experience.
· Confidence and positive attitude are a MUST! Goal-oriented and competitive in sales/marketing activities.
· Superior interpersonal skills – able to communicate effectively at all levels.
· Ability to work hard and smart – never satisfied with the status quo.
· Ability to take direction and to make independent decisions in a fast-paced environment.
· Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and true commitment to customers.
Strong Preference For:
· Post-Secondary Education with Major/Concentration in an area of Business, Technology, or other related field.
· Top of the class graduates.
· Infor SX Enterprise data management system experience; CRM database experience.
· Advanced/fluent skill levels in French are always a plus.
New to the Sign Industry? What is Training Like?
· Job Shadowing with Field Service Technicians and one-on-one instruction with Manager.
· Majority of time training is focused on: equipment, software, installation and service call procedures, ERP and computer systems, phones/customers, sales, purchasing, logistics, safety, accounting, human resources, and reports.
· Split between break-out session and hands-on learning environment.
· Rotation within departments for a diverse look at how employees approach tasks and achieve goals.
· Full-time salary includes training period. Travel accommodations and expenses provided per Grimco National Travel Policy. Training location determined by corporate/regional training team schedule.
Immediate Opening. Permanent Full-Time Employment Status. Salaried Compensation. Eligible for Employee Benefits Package Including: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Long Term Disability, Paid Personal & Sick time, Holiday & Vacation Accrual.