About the Job
Currently we are seeking individuals for the following position, please take note that this position is time sensitive and we advise you to apply immediately and express your skills and abilities that pertains to the job description.
If you are an experienced Field Parts Attendant looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help!
Field Parts Attendant in Edmonton
*Contract with the possibility of extension.
**Looking for Post-secondary student to work part time evenings and full time summer months. 4 to 6 hours per day, depending on student availability, scheduled between 2:30 pm to 8:30 pm M-F. Potential for extra hours 5 days a week. Also summer vacation replacement up to full time June-August. Will work with student schedules.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compliance with all safety policies including all Company operating policies and procedures
- Participation in lean warehousing initiatives and continuous improvement activities
- Attach identifying tags to containers, or mark them with identifying information
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs
- Record numbers of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets
- Move freight, stock, and other materials to and from storage and production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, and containers, by hand or using mobile equipment
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading
- Pack containers and re-pack damaged containers
- Carry needed tools and supplies from storage or trucks, and return them after use
- Safety oriented
- Verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability
- WHMIS Certificate
- Safety Shoes (Steel Toe)
- Able to walk for entire scheduled shift
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Exercises moderate independent judgment with direction from supervisor
- Team player and detail oriented
- High school diploma or GED required
- 0-2 years of experience required
- Able to prove competency at driving mobile equipment
- *Looking for Post-secondary student to work part time evenings and full time summer months. 4 to 6 hours per day, depending on student availability, scheduled between 2:30 pm to 8:30 pm M-F. Potential for extra hours 5 days a week. Also summer vacation replacement up to full time June-August. Will work with student schedules.
When you join The Bartech Group you launch a career. The Bartech Group, one of North America's largest and fastest-growing staffing firms, continues to elevate the staffing industry to a higher level of thinking. Bartech Enterprise Staffing specializes in temporary and direct placement of Engineering, IT, Technical, Finance & Accounting, and Professional staff.
Bartech values diversity and inclusion in its workforce. Candidates that are legally eligible to work in Canada are invited to apply. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. If you are currently in a part time, project, temp work, please advise us with your availability of start date.