Front Line Health Care offers support to agencies, organizations and institutions that work with children, adolescents, adults and seniors who are experiencing behavioral, social, emotional and psychiatric difficulties.
We provide a professional and individualized approach to a Client-Centered Support system, reinforcing safety of the individual while contributing to specific client needs in their environment.
At Front Line Health Care we offer a smarter way to staff selection. Our clients rely on us to provide qualified, reliable and caring professionals to implement a high level of service to clients and patients that require unique care.
Our client Community Living Toronto is a recognized leader offering a full range of personalized supports and services to people with an intellectual disability and their families. We set the benchmark for excellence, innovation and accountability in the developmental services sector. Our vision for society is one where everyone belongs and we help each other reach for our dreams.
June through August provides a residential camping program called Shadow Lake in Stouffville for people with an intellectual disability. Our guests are as young as 7 years and there is no upper age limit.
Looking for a summer job? Want a challenge and an experience that will last a lifetime? Look no further, may be exactly what you're looking for.
We will be accepting applications Wednesday February 21 in Richmond Hill & Wednesday March 7 in Newmarket 9am-3pm.
Counselors report directly to the Counseling Coordinator. They are responsible for the direct care of the guests. They assist the guests with all activities of daily life at camp and ensure guests are enjoying camp.
· Ensure that all day to day necessities are taken care of for the guests
· Assist guests with all hygiene care (showering, toileting, shaving, etc.) as needed
· Ensure all dietary and healthcare needs are met
· Document and communicate any incidents
· Prepare communications that are sent home with guests (guest reports)
· Create and implement recreational activities and adapt them to guests needs
· Use positive behavior management strategies to de-escalate any situation
· Communicate with co – counselors and all staff about guests needs
· Adhere to all policies and procedures
· Attend and contribute to all staff meetings
· 1+ years’ experience working with individuals with special needs
· 1+ years’ experience in a recreational setting running or participating in recreational activities
· Post-secondary education in developmental services field or similar, an asset
· First Aid/CPR and AED Certification
· Dependable and responsible
· High energy
· Compassionate and Caring
· Works well in a team
· Adaptable and quick thinking
At Front Line Work Force Inc., we offer Competitive Pay, Weekly Pays, Weekly Paid Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit & Benefits are available .If you are interested in any of the above position, please bring in your resume, Photo ID & SIN card at time of application. We will be accepting applications Wednesday February 21 in Richmond Hill & Wednesday March 7 in Newmarket 9am-3pm.
1 West Pearce St Unit 508, Richmond Hill