https://firstname.lastname@example.org/css/froala_editor.pkgd.min.css rel= stylesheet type= text/css >https://email@example.com/css/froala_style.min.css rel= stylesheet type= text/css >
· Demonstrate a commitment to Safety by following safety rules & guidelines.
· Responsible for reporting unsafe conditions or unsafe acts observed during the work shift.
· Correctly reads and understands a Work Order.
· Work area is kept clean and organized.
· Responsible for inspecting and packaging finished goods within established standards of accuracy and efficiency.
· Assembles and labels cartons.
· Completes all relevant shift reports including for rework tasks.
· Able to consistently produce less than 1% of non-conforming product.
· Assists operator with set-ups, order changes, roll changes, clearing jams, etc. as required.
· Monitors running conditions on a regular basis and reports issues to operator.
· Stores material/supplies in proper location.
· Performs rework as assigned.
· Reports to Supervisor for reassignment to another work area/machine when their machine down for repairs or lack of work.
· Able to communicate with co-workers and management
· Able to take direction from Supervisors, and Lead Hands.
· Other duties as required.
· Read and understand the Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
· Practice and encourage safe work behavior
· Understand the procedure of reporting all accidents and near misses
· Understand the safety features of the equipment, such as guards, emergency stops and start up signals
· Read, understand and follow the Quality System Procedures (QSP)
· Understand and follow the food, safety, and quality procedures
· Understand and perform good housekeeping practices continuously
· Read and understand a work order
· Communicate to supervisor if unable to work shift for any reason
· PDA is available upon request
· Education and training recommended for the position.
· Grade 12 Diploma or 2 years relevant experience
· Related experience in a manufacturing environment an asset.
· Ability to read a measuring tape.