Bilingual (English-French) Technical Support Representative
Call Center – 7 Hour days – No Weekends!
As a member of the Canon team, you’ll help our consumers with a number of products including, but not limited to, fax, scanners and printers.
Representing Canon as a point of contact with our consumers, you'll act as a friendly and professional brand ambassador. You’ll also put your problem-solving skills to work to identify each consumer’s unique inquiry and direct them to a suitable solution, ensuring that every case is resolved in a satisfactory manner.
NOTE: Rotating shifts - must be available 9:00AM - 5:00PM and 10:00AM - 6:00PM from Monday to Friday
- Provide telephone and email support for consumer products
- Define, diagnose and troubleshoot consumer product problems.
- Assist customer with step-by-step problem resolution
- Ensure appropriate escalation of non-completed matters
- Offer pre-sales assistance when applicable
- Answer telephone inquiries daily ensuring various key performance metrics such as Call
- Achieve monthly KPIs and metrics, such as Call Handle Time and Abandon rates
- Enter all telephone customer inquiries into CRM database
- Complete all telephone inquiries according to established quality assurance guidelines
To Succeed, You Will Have
- French and English proficiency (mandatory)
- High school diploma; Post-secondary education is preferred
- 1-year experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Analytical skills to assess multiple situations and perspectives, and arrive at an appropriate solution for the customer
- Strong computer and technical skills to troubleshoot driver installations and products
- Ability to organize time, set priorities and multi-task in order to meet KPIs
- Proven customer relations skills with professional and courteous telephone manner
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Comprehensive health coverage plan that includes medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance, disability and wellness programs
- Vacation, Paid Personal Time and Sick days
- Matching RRSP contribution & Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program for professional continuing education
- Discounts on Canon products, retailers, memberships and more!
- On-site cafeteria and outdoor patio
- Employee gym and fitness centre
- Employee referral program
- Executive-Hosted BBQ & Annual Summer Family Event
- Inspire Program, online peer-to-peer recognition for redeemable points on hundreds of products.
- Community involvement
Location: Brampton Headquarters, Mississauga Rd & Steeles