Enterprise Incident Manager
Duration: 3 months
Location: Downtown Toronto
Be a part of our 24/7 incident management team! The team is responsible for solving incidents as quickly as possible to minimize client impact. They deal with anything from switch failures, back-up circuit issues, online system issues, or any other urgent situation that may impact the ongoing services within the organization.
- Interpret events to assess their impact of Severity incidents. Working with internal and vendor support to ensure that Severity Notifications are delivered to the organization in accordance with the Enterprise Incident Management Process. Facilitation of calls in response to restoring service as per process with other technology partners who also have accountability to participate in incidents.
- Function as the incident Owner for Major Incidents and has overall responsibility for the incident through its life cycle. Accountable to ensure that all IT teams follow the incident management process for every incident. Manage, monitor and track all Potential and Actual Major incidents through the Technology Operations Enterprise Incident Management process. Accountable that incidents flow efficiently through the Incident process ensuring the incidents are resolved in a timely and consistent manner.
- Ability to coordinate a large group of technical resources during Major Incidents and retain control of conference calls. Ability to understand customer needs and expectations to provide excellent service. Knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for working with individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner. You have the ability to interact with and influence people/groups of widely varying disciplines and backgrounds.
- Must have Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must have at least 5+ years experience as a Service Desk Specialist
- Must have experience with first and second level support
- Must have knowledge of ITIL foundation
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Must have excellent communication skills, listening, written and verbal
- Must have knowledge in Microsoft application software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience running Incidents in a large, complex enterprise environment.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of/experience with ServiceNow Incident Module
- Familiarity with SharePoint and Skype for Business