Project to focus on major mandatory enhancement to International Taxation Assessment & Calculation System to comply with new French Tax Regulation by January 1, 2018.
Global Products Operations Technology team is looking for Business Analyst on the mid-size project to enhance reporting platform and further define the reporting and analytical requirements. He/she will be engaged during the duration of the project and is accountable for collaborating with various business and technology teams to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design for new application features and functionality.
- Work with Business Partners to understand and document the requirements
- Work with development team to implement requirements into solution
- Work with external and internal data supplier teams to communicate and agree on data requirement
- Create and maintain required project documentation: Business Requirements, Functional Specification, Data Specifications, etc
- Create release documentation and prepare respective components for production deployment
- Look for opportunities in the context of the business need and recommend solution(s) that enable project team to achieve their goals
- Perform SIT and QA/UAT level of testing on respective components
- Provide UAT support
- Own a given assignment end to end. Engage with reconciliation lead, developer, supplier team and drive the solution to logical
- conclusion/production deployment
- Appropriately and regularly communicate status of assigned work and activities to the manager, business & PMO
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records for all assigned tasks
- Author and execute test case in accordance with acceptance criteria to ensure that developed solutions implement defined requirements.
- Support testing team's activities, ensuring appropriate test and stakeholder coverage