Ferrovial Services North America is a leading company providing Oil & Gas and Infrastructure solutions across the United States and Canada. Its portfolio includes 35 outstanding contracts, such as Port Miami Tunnel and maintenance of the Chevron refineries in California. With more than 1,500 employees and a presence in 14 states, Ferrovial Services North America, generates true value and growth for its clients while maintaining a strong commitment to safety and social responsibility.
Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of project vehicles and equipment by executing expertise in repairing all types of vehicles and equipment through inspection and servicing of all vehicles, holding performance testing and replacing or repairing defective vehicle components, diagnose of operational issues and complying with provincial requirements.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Thoroughly inspecting vehicles and equipment and detecting any malfunctions or damages and performing repairs or replacements as needed using proper tools and equipment
- Placing orders for necessary spare parts and ensuring the timely procurement of the same
- Diagnose problems and vehicle operation issues and recommend change of parts or any other necessary services for the vehicle
- Accurate daily maintenance records/reports and preparation of cost estimates for repairs and service requests.
- Ensuring all company vehicles and equipment are safe pass inspections and comply with provincial standards and regulations
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with customers/employees.
- Ability to detect malfunctions and a sound understanding of using all repair tools, equipment and testing machinery.
- Must have a good understanding of current principles, techniques and practices used in repairing and maintaining vehicles as well as electronic/electrical and hydraulic systems used in vehicles.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and well versed in using technical service manuals.
- Knowledge of snow removal equipment, sander controllers, loaders, graders, backhoes would be an asset.
- Heavy lifting and working outside
- 310T Certification is required, with a Driver’s License in good standing
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 + years
Work Conditions / Physical Demands
- Outside environment
- Indoor shop environment
Other duties (not listed) may be assigned to this job at any time.
Safety comes first! Required to complete work in a safe, efficient and accurate manner.
Must demonstrate Ferrovial Values: Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence and Innovation.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – M/W/V/D
Should a review of your background indicate a potential match to our job, our team will reach out.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless otherwise directed by our HR – Recruiting Department. Please do not forward resumes to our hiring managers or regional offices. Ferrovial Services N.A., is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
- Life Insurance
- Performance bonus