Join First Student Canada as a 310T Licensed Mechanic
First Student Canada is proud to offer:
- $31-$32 per hour based on experience and licensing!
- Monday-Friday Day Shift
- Full Medical and Dental plan; RRSP Program with company contribution!
- A Clean and Positive Work Environment!
- Career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
Truck/Coach Technician Job Duties Include:
- Perform brake, safety, and PM inspections
- Perform defect repairs and on-road service calls as needed
- Complete work orders
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Comply with Safety & Health regulations in the workplace
- Maintain required tools for the job
Truck/Coach Technician Job Requirements:
- Valid Driver’s License
- 310T License is required. Will consider 310S candidates.
- Previous gas or diesel vehicle repair experience; school bus experience is helpful
- Strong computer skills
- Willingness to work with others
Now is the time to enhance your career…not just pursue another job. You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply online today to become a part of our team!
First Student is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.