Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North Americas largest independent game developers with close to600employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the companysgames have reachedmore than200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead byDaylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the worlds most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney,Netflix,Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more.For more information: bhvr.com.
Under the Art Development Director and Art Directors supervision, the Animator works with the animation team to bring to life a large variety of assets. The Animator will be working on Dead by Daylight
- Effectively applies animation principles to create high-quality animations;
- Understands game design intention and can list required animations for simple behaviour;
- Able to adapt theirwork to create new animations based onexisting brands;
- Edit theiranimations within a game engine.
- Diploma in a 2D/3Danimation program;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the video game industry;
- Experience in making animations for a video game;
- Portfolio and resume demonstrate a good understanding of the principles of animation;
- Good knowledge of human anatomy;
- Expertise inMayaor other equivalent 3D software;
- Knowledge ofUnreala plus;
- Must have a great sense of observation and a good knowledge of a video game production;
- Passion for animation and video games;
- Capacity to work in a team;
- Capacity to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
Please include your portfolio inyour application.