Rocket Science VFX is a world-class visual effects studio dedicated to producing seamless digital effects for feature film and high-concept television. Our credits include Hannibal, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, Hell on Wheels, Killjoys, Into the Badlands, The Expanse, The Boys, Locke & Key to name a few.
• Create high-quality and realistic animations of characters, vehicles, props and cameras.
• Solve creative and technical problems under tight deadlines and fast turnaround.
• Use a variety of rigging systems and animation plugins. Stay up to date with animation software and trends.
• Take direction from CG Supervisor and VFX Supervisors; animate and revise based on that direction.
• Work within a collaborative team environment.
• 4+ years of working experience in VFX or an extraordinary demo reel.
• Excellent knowledge in Maya.
• Thorough understanding of realistic motion and physics.
• A small amount of scripting knowledge - Mel or Python preferred.
• An understanding of Rigging.
• Strong shot composition capability.
• 3D tracking capability is a plus.
• An understanding of both feature film and television VFX production pipelines.
• Must be detail oriented, organized, have good communication skills, and be able to independently handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner.
• Experience with Shotgun.
• A strong eye for detail, composition, colour and lighting.
• Eligible to work in Canada*
Rocket Science is an equal opportunity company which values diversity in the workplace. We would be happy to accommodate individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with the Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation in order to participate in our recruitment process, please contact us to make your needs known in advance.
Thank you for your interest in Rocket Science VFX. Please note that only those who meet the requirements will be contacted for an interview.
No Phone Call Please.