- Develop 3D models for real-time simulation
- Use tools such as Blender and 3D Studio Max to edit these models.
- Will be using C++ programming skills and third party SDKs.
Are you an experienced "3D Software Developer" looking for a great opportunity?
We are looking for a candidate that can demonstrate 10+ years of Software Engineering experience with the following experience:
- A Master's Degree or better in Computer Science, Mathematics, Sciences, or Engineering, with Modeling and Simulation courses OR
- A "Certified Modeling and Simulation Professional" Certificate or an equivalent industry-recognized qualification.
- Ability to demonstrate:
- 7 years experience in the past 12 years designing, coding and testing C++ and Java programming in a modeling and simulation environment.
- 6 years experience in the past 10 years working in a Microsoft, and Unix or Linux operating system environment.
- 6 years in the last 10 years developing simulation systems.
- 6 years in the last 10 years working with Image Generation and display systems.
- Some Blender, or 3D Studio Max experience would be a very strong asset.
- Must hold a valid Secret level federal government clearance