JUNIOR CAMPUS RECRUITER
Are you proactive with strong administrative skills?
Do you have experience using Lotus Notes?
Are you looking to expand your experience in Human Resources?
This company has a reputation for innovation and leadership in investment management and member services. As Canada’s largest single-profession pension plan administrator, they place great emphasis on integrity, performance, humility and partnership.
Company Perks and Rewards
- This company provides a top quality compensation and bonus package.
- They offer an amazing vacation allowance.
- You will work in a professional but friendly environment.
- The company has a commitment to delivering excellence in investment management and member services.
In this job you will be:
- Scheduling in person and skype interviews in Outlook.
- Support campus recruitment activities including scheduling, planning, conducting background checks using third-party vendor.
- Initiating new hires using Lotus Notes.
- Posting roles on our careers site, social media sites, and partner schools sites.
- Coordinating events, ordering food, handling logistics with school coordinators.
- Undertaking additional admissions/recruitment tasks as required such as school events and other administrative work related with admissions.
What you bring to the job
You will come with:
- Degree or diploma in Human Resources but Business degree would also be accepted.
- 2+ years’ experience in campus recruitment, with emphasis placed on campus, internship programs, and recruitment related events (campus visits, job fairs etc.)
- 2+ years of administrative experience, experience with Excel, general Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience with an Applicant Tracking System is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, adaptable, a quick learner.
- Excellent punctuality and reliability.
Qualified job seekers are asked to apply with attention to Priya Pillai. Reference #9118.
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will only be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
Options Consulting Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in-person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability
You can find more roles that may be more suited to you on the Options website at www.optionscs.com. Follow us on Twitter @OCS_opi and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/optionsconsultingsolutions for new jobs as they come to us!!