Are you proactive with strong administrative skills?
Do you work well under pressure or in a fast paced environment?
Do you want a job where you will get to use your logical, organizational and leadership skills?
This is a leading global risk management and professional services firm that provides leading risk, retirement and health solutions. As a member of this team you have an opportunity to represent a global organization who is a market leader in management consulting, insurance, risk management and professional services.
Company Perks and Rewards
- This company provides a top quality compensation package.
- You will be working with a collaborative, resourceful and people-focused team.
- You will join a company who places emphasis on inclusion and diversity.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support daily projects
- Provide support and/or execute activities related to on-site meetings and events.
- Receive and relay incoming, outgoing and internal calls.
- Handle and route messages appropriately.
- Answer general inquiries, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource.
- Maintain and replenish stock
- Receive, process, and deliver inbound and outbound, mail, packages and faxes.
What you bring to the job
You will come with:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience performing similar functions.
- Sharp, bright, proactive, can-do attitude.
- Strong logical skills.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills.
- Ability to deal with different personalities.
- Impeccable attendance and punctuality.
Qualified job seekers are asked to apply with attention to Priya Pillai. Reference #9127
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will only be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
Options Consulting Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in-person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability