BILINGUAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Are you proactive with strong administrative skills?
Do you work well under pressure or in a fast paced environment?
Do you want a job where you will get to use your logical, organizational and leadership skills?
This is a leading global risk management and professional services firm that provides leading risk, retirement and health solutions. As a member of this team you have an opportunity to represent a global organization who is a market leader in management consulting, insurance, risk management and professional services.
Company Perks and Rewards
- This company provide top quality compensation.
- You will be working with a collaborative, resourceful and people-focused team.
- You will join a company who places emphasis on inclusion and diversity.
In this job you will:
- Prepare and produce presentations and correspondence, graphic presentations and other documents, including improving grammar, punctuation and clarity
- Perform quality control of documents, both in French and in English
- Prioritize work; delivers quality results
- Provide financial support through invoice preparation and management
- Maintain SharePoint files, databases or sites, if applicable
- Program and coordinate meetings, internal and with clients (convocations, rooms, caterers, hotels, equipment, travel reservations, agenda management, etc.)
- Work as an effective member by helping to replace staff on vacation or sick leave, as needed, and provide assistance in the event of additional work by administrative assistants
- Carry out travel bookings and prepare and submit expense reports
What you bring to the job
You will come with:
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant or Senior Administrative Assistant performing similar functions.
- Sharp, bright, proactive, can-do attitude.
- Strong logical skills.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills.
- Ability to deal with different personalities.
- Impeccable attendance and punctuality.
Qualified job seekers are asked to apply with attention to Shannan Willoughby. Reference #9243
I really look forward to hearing from you, but please understand that I will only be contacting those that are applicable for the role!
Options Consulting Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all individuals. Applicants selected for an in-person interview will be asked whether specific accommodations are needed to support a personal disability