AP Clerk & Office Administrator (contract)- Vancouver
Your new company
Recognized as a 2014 Top Small & Medium Employer in Canada, our client is the leader in enterprise customer experience management software solutions.
Your new role
The Accounts Payable Clerk & Office Administrator position is an integral part of the finance team. This individual is accountable to the Controller for full cycle accounts payables and office administration responsibilities within the corporate office.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have strong time management and prioritization skills, be able to learn on the fly while providing outstanding customer service and thrive in a fast paced work environment. A team player with a positive personality, strong work ethic and attention to detail and accuracy are a must.
You'll also have the following:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Accounting an asset
- Minimum 2 years accounts payable experience in a Finance Department
- Demonstrated understanding of current federal and provincial tax regulations (GST, HST, PST)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Great Plains and MS Excel is an asset
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Friendly and proactive demeanour
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.