As a part of our continued growth, we are looking to expand our Permanent Search Practice to hire a Account Manager to help us gain market opportunity and grow our GTA business.
Dividing your time between business developments and recruiting functions, you will introduce our services to prospective clients, build upon existing client relationships, as well as recruit and place accounting and finance professionals. We are looking for you to come in and take full ownership of growing your book of business. This job is for those who want a client facing role, and uncapped earning potential.
What you will be doing:
- The ability to delivering outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates; participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
- Develop new business through, cold calling, referrals, leads, meetings and networking events
- Provide consultative solutions to clients staffing needs by conducting effective client meetings
- Guide clients through the entire interview process while working closely sourced candidates, negotiating offers
- Source candidates through social media, networking and traditional recruiting methods
What you bring:
- Successful candidates will have a proven track record of success, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency
- 2 years’ of experience in public/industry accounting/finance and/or successful permanent placement recruiting experience
- Experience prospecting and cold calling, developing accounts and building relationships
- Able to mediate issues with clients / candidates
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Collaborative, Highly motivated
- Self Confident and Strong work ethic
- University degree- ideally in Accounting and or Finance